Sunday, March 14, 2010

Book Winners

Thanks for stopping in to read my blog posts!! Even though many of you read the posting, only three comments were received. So, I have decided that all three will win a copy of my eBook, "Quilter's Candy Delights".


Winner on MumblesCafe blog:
Jennifer

Winners on QuiltSamplerJournal blog:
Kathy and Kayjay

Congratulations, ladies!! I hope you enjoy the Candy eBook. More details on the custom-made wrapper and your prize will be emailed to you soon... 


FIFTH PROJECT - MARCH 2010:

 
My fifth project will be shared next week...
Watercolor Landscape Quilts/ Cathy Geier
ISBN: 978-0-89689-272-9 /



 
 
 
 
Enjoy your quilting adventure for... 2010!!


3 comments:

Flora said...

Landscape quilts.. this looks interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing it next week.

Unknown said...

Oh wow.. I'm so excited.. I won a prize. Thank you .. Wow today is my LUCKY day.. yeehaa.. X

Darlee said...

I enjoy the book review segments and revealing my quilt projects!! And, to the book winners... I do hope you are inspired to create some quilter's candy!!