1.) To challenge myself by adding to my quilting skills at least two new techniques each month, with the following in mind:
- Utilizing as many of my own supplies as possible and only buying more supplies when needed.
- Writing up a blog entry on each technique that will compliment my new website.
- Enjoy the process and always have fun.
- Time is a factor in learning new skills and techniques.
- A place to show (especially for new or busy quilters) how to get more done in less time.
2.) A new website that will compliment my quilting projects and provide a place for quilter's to share their love of quilting from the many great quilt books being published.
- Helping others see what types of techniques are now available.
- A place for others to share their own projects, as it is uplifting to hear compliments and see results.
More details coming soon....
Enjoy a new beginning today... and take a new step forward everyday to achieve your goals.