Saturday, January 2, 2010

Project 2010

My Goals for 2010:

1.)  To challenge myself by adding to my quilting skills at least two new techniques each month, with the following in mind:
  • Utilizing as many of my own supplies as possible and only buying more supplies when needed.
  • Writing up a blog entry on each technique that will compliment my new website.
  • Enjoy the process and always have fun.
  • Time is a factor in learning new skills and techniques.
  • A place to show (especially for new or busy quilters) how to get more done in less time.

2.)  A new website that will compliment my quilting projects and provide a place for quilter's to share their love of quilting from the many great quilt books being published.
  • Helping others see what types of techniques are now available.
  • A place for others to share their own projects, as it is uplifting to hear compliments and see results.


More details coming soon....

Enjoy a new beginning today... and take a new step forward everyday to achieve your goals.

No comments: